With the summer months quickly approaching, this is a busy time for teachers, staff, and school administrators as they are concluding their school year. But with the conclusion of one school year, comes the planning for the next school year.
- Have you planned an active shooter training program for the 2019 school year?
- Are you unsure about Active Shooter Training for your School Staff?
- Have you practiced a lockdown drill?
- Do your students know what to do during a lockdown?
Check-Out What Our Clients Have To Say About Our Active Shooter Training Program
“This was the most valuable training I have ever experienced, and I know that the Middle School Team echoes my assessment. Your team is exceptional — professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and “down to earth.” The most important lesson I learned is that if we have an incident, we have tools and strategies that we can use to defend ourselves. Prior to the training, I just figured we would have “no chance.” The training was incredibly empowering! If there is anything else I can do to help other schools understand the value of this training, please do not hesitate to contact me. The skills we learned are truly life-saving.”
– Middle School Principal, Spanish River Christian School in Boca Raton, FL
“Guardian Defense is great! They taught me more than I could have imagined during training. Our entire staff feels as if we are more prepared for an emergency situation. We now know how to protect our students and ourselves. We are very grateful for all they have taught us and we hope to have them back year after year to continue our training.”
– Admissions and Marketing Assistant, Boca Prep International School, Boca Raton, FL
Don’t Delay. Guardian Defense was fully booked in August 2018. Schedule your active shooter training today!
- The Covenant School Shooting: Police and School Response Interview - March 31, 2023
- MSD Strong and Oxford High School Shooting Connection - February 14, 2022
- A Child Lost Their Life in School – Interview with Shoutout Miami - December 8, 2020
- Emergency Alerts Systems You Must Know About - May 25, 2020
- Potential Business Risk: The Active Shooter Scenario - April 1, 2020
- How Safety Measures and Prevention Planning Limit a Spike in Deaths - April 13, 2020
- How to Barricade a Door Effectively During a Shooting or Active Threat Incident - November 30, 2019
- How to Plan for an Active Shooter at Your School or Workplace – 5 Critical Concepts - September 30, 2019
- Civilian Trauma Training: Trauma and Casualty Care for Civilians (TACCC) Course - August 31, 2019
- Active Shooter Incidents in Media Headlines - July 26, 2019